31.3.07

And finally, 12 points go to... The Shire!

After a heavy night's drinking, I've been sitting in front of my PC trying to lose my hangover. While surfing around the net, I found the official website of the Belarussian entrant, Dima Koldun. The website's quite good actually and worth a visit so click here But while I was clicking through the site, something struck me. Amidst all our various scandals and intrigues about Scooch, Belarus have managed to pull off a quiet coup of their own... they have enlisted none other than Frodo Baggins to sing for them! The evidence presented above is fairly compelling. I shouldn't be surprised if Gandalf doesn't show up to conduct the orchestra in Helsinki either.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 7:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes and have noticed Marija from Serbia is Harry Potter on growth hormones???

 
At 11:11 pm, Blogger londonboy79 said...

You are right to point this out. Don't ask me what her song is like because I can't bring myself to look at her long enough to stomach the whole video.

 
At 11:07 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's Ok, She has more than enough stomachs for everybody

 
At 2:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Koldun is a GOD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home