11.4.07

Londonboy79 welcomes 500th visitor!

This afternoon, my fabulous site welcomed its 500th visitor in the space of three weeks! That of course is due to a large weight of visitors coming here over the last few days to check out the gratuitous photos of Dima Koldun which I put up here. And by way of a treat for my readers, keep this page bookmarked, because I am about to reveal another hot Koldun exclusive! In the meantime, let's see if his Eurovision entry Work your magic sounds as good in Russian as it does in English!

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 10:49 am, Blogger Adrian said...

I passed your link onto a mailing list, so that should account for some of your recent viewers. Isn't it wonderful how sex sells?

 
At 10:52 am, Blogger londonboy79 said...

Hmm thank you!
Can I ask what mailing list?

By the way, do you have a blog?? I can't view it cos your profile is bust.

 
At 11:07 am, Blogger Jamie said...

Adrian's blog is: www.acediscovery.blogspot.com

 
At 11:18 am, Blogger londonboy79 said...

Thanx, I've put a link up now.

 
At 5:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the computer!

 
At 11:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really would love to know who the other guys in the video are, (the cool ones playing the guitar and bass). i think it should be your next mission to find out haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home